Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wrestler of the Day - 9/15: Shinsuke Nakamura!

I'm adding new components to this blog, because quite frankly, I'm tired of seeing just results to the same weekly shows every week. JEEZUS. Today, I begin my first "Wrestler of the Day" blog. Although I would like to post for every single day, I know that if time doesn't persist, then there will not be one for that day. In this particular post, I will provide a short synopsis of the wrestler (or tag teams) and a match that greatly depicts their awesomeness. Ready? Okay! 

Today's Wrestler of the Day... none other than the "King of Strong Style" himself, Shinsuke Nakamura! 


The ever electrifying and eccentric Shinsuke Nakamura has been a prominent figure in Japan's Puroresu for the last decade. Whether it be putting on 5-Star Classics against the likes of Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kota Ibushi and Kazuchika Okada; or bringing the relatively new IWGP Intercontinental Championship the prestige it has today. Nakamura continues to amaze audiences with his killer Strong Style trademark and undeniable charisma across the globe.  

Here's one of his highly acclaimed matches, where he defends the IWGP Intercontinental Championship against Kota Ibushi on January 4th, 2015 at Wrestle Kingdom 9.


2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs... by dixonkyle4

No comments:

Post a Comment