Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wrestler of the Day - 9/30: Gail Kim!

Today’s Wrestler of the Day is former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout, Gail Kim!


I’m gonna go ahead and say it. Gail Kim was not used well in the WWE, simply because of the fact that they were more focused on putting certain WWE Divas over than a Diva like her, who was one of the most experienced women in the WWE while she was there. Also, I felt that she was one of the best Divas to never hold the WWE Divas Championship. But, that’s just my opinion. On the other hand, in TNA, she is seen as one of the best Knockouts to ever grace the company. She’s a five-time Knockouts Champion, and has held the title with the defunct Knockouts Tag Team Championship simultaneously. In a way, she’s greatly revered in the wrestling business, but I can’t help but feel that she is still underrated. Maybe it is because of her second run with the WWE that baffled me.

Here’s one of my favorites, where she faces Taryn Terrell in a Steel Cage Match!



No comments:

Post a Comment