Friday, September 18, 2015

Match of the Day - 9/18: Sasha Banks vs. Bayley!

See? Since I did Ivelisse as my “Wrestler of the Day”, I figured that I would add a women’s wrestling match into the mix. Don’t get me wrong, though. It will not be like this every day. So, here it is! Today’s Match of the Day goes to Sasha Banks vs. Bayley for the NXT Women’s Championship. This match took place at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn on August 22nd, 2015 and was one of the matches in the double main event. This match really took me by surprise, and what really took the cake for me is the undeniable chemistry between these two. But, what else can you expect out of these girls? Every time these two (and other NXT Divas like Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Emma) get into the ring, it’s like poetry in motion. They work together all the time, so they are more than likely going to produce better matches. Another thing that took the cake for me was the curtain call of The Four Horsewomen (Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and Bayley) after the match.

What makes things more incredible is that these two women are going to compete in the first Diva’s Iron Man Match in WWE history for the NXT Women’s Championship in the MAIN EVENT of NXT TakeOver on October 7th, 2015. It just doesn’t get better than this!
Enjoy this one, folks. I promise you’re going to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment