Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Match of the Day - 9/22/2015: Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan!

Today's Match of the Day is simply a WWE (well, WWF at this time) classic. Ultimate Warrior. Hulk Hogan. Title for Title. Need I say more? All joking aside, this is one of the matches that got me hooked as a fan. When I was younger, I sat and watched old tapes of wrestling matches, not knowing who any of them were. This is not the case today, however. This match is also one of my all-time faves, because of how larger-than-life their characters were in this encounter. I was happy when the late great Ultimate Warrior won, because to be honest, I was shaking imaginary ropes and trying to imitate his movements to the best of my ability. Enjoy this one. This should be a childhood memory for some of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment