Sunday, June 23, 2013

Total Randomness :)

Hi! My name is Kianna. I decided to take after one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, Tyler Black (now known as Seth Rollins in the WWE) in starting a blog. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so I decided to do this just to keep me entertained this summer! First off, I just want to tell a couple of things about myself:


Pro Wrestling: I'm a die hard wrestling fan (hence's the name of my blogspot). I watch anything from WWE to the local indies, and some of my faves are: WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, AAA, CMLL, Pro Wrestling Noah, CZW, PWG, FWE, and so many more! Wrestling is more than a sport to me, it's my life. I really want to do this when I grow up. It's an escape from my normality, and I just love watching larger-than-life men and women get in the squared circle and give the fans their money's worth. Some of my inspirations are: Kenta Kobashi, Manami Toyota, A.J. Styles, Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose), Tyler Black (Seth Rollins), Sabu, The Sandman, Sara Del Rey, C.M. Punk, etc. Finally, if you quiz me on pro wrestling facts, 9.7 times out of 10 I'll get it right.... plus, NO FANGIRLING!!! :)


Now, on to my hobbies.....


Hobbies: My favorite things to do are: Read, Write, Dance (not TWERKING), play musical instruments, Running, Meeting new people, and more! I'm a MMA/Wrestling Enthusiast and proud of it! I'm straight-edge (no drinking, no drugs, no alcohol, no free sex) and I've stayed on that belief for four years (courtesy of  C.M. Punk). I love the lifestyle and I'm proud to say that I live that way.

Here comes the music....


Music/Genres:  When it comes to music, I listen to EVERYTHING! And when I say everything, I mean just that. I listen to Reggae, Reggaeton, Gospel, Metal, Rock, Punk, Trance/Progressive House, Grunge, Indie Rock, Salsa, Bachata, and more! This song REALLY pumps me up to start my day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYByHJZCbeY  <------ Antivist by Bring Me The Horizon

MMA:  I've only been watching MMA since 2008, and there have been some fighters that really caught my attention. Like Jon "Bones" Jones for instance. This guy to me has one of the brightest futures in MMA right now. He's the youngest Light Heavyweigght Champion in UFC and has turned down world class fighters such as Lyoto Machida and Chael Sonnen to successfully retain his title. My all-time fave is Anderson "The Spider" Silva, who has had 10 successful title defenses against some of the top Middleweights in the world since he won the title back in 2006, thus having one of the greatest title reigns in MMA history.

Well, that's what I'm about! I hope you find my blog at least a bit interesting! This is me, by the way. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment