Monday, June 24, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away.....

Sometimes I love the rain. Sometimes I hate it with a burning passion. Today's one of those days that I hate it! It makes me lose my sense of thought and it makes me really sleepy despite the fact that it's not bedtime yet. UGH, it really gets on my nerves sometimes. Good thing that I'm going to the beach on Friday! Here's something I made with my seashells (below).
Pretty cool, huh? Made it in tribute to The Shield, a fantastic trio in the WWE right now! I mark for those guys every day. 

Back to the rainy day. My mom said we may not be going to the beach because of her friend having to work. Really doesn't matter to me, because I know we're gonna wound up going anyways. Just thinking about the beach makes me forget about it even raining on and off outside.

On to the wrestling..... 

WWE Monday Night Raw comes on tonight at 8 pm! Big things to be expected: 
  • Paul Heyman (or Brock Lesnar's)'s explanation for Lesnar's attack on CM Punk last week on RAW.
  • Which McMahon (and Triple H) will Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox will give their loyalty to and follow by?
  • What's next for The Shield?
  • What's John Cena's reaction to Mark Henry feigning his retirement?
  • What's next for the "Black Widow" and Divas Champion, AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler?
Guess we gotta find this out and more tonight on RAW! Tomorrow, I'll express my analysis and reaction about the show. BESOS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment