Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lucha, Lucha and MORE Lucha!

Alright, guys, here it is. I am going to do more than just recaps of the same shows each week. Not only am I venturing into more Puroresu, I am venturing into more Lucha Libre as well! Earlier this month, I did live coverage of one of AAA's top events called Verano de Escandalo ("Summer of Scandal"), and since then, I've been wanting to expand this blog into more international wrestling. Let's get started!

I've been getting into +Lucha TV, which gives fans the latest scoops on shows from promotions all round Mexico - from the thriving independent circuit to the major league promotions of CMLL and AAA. Along with their weekly episodes, they also give featured clips of various luchadors y luchadoras. Here's one of their most recent full episodes, from June 10th, 2015, which features matches and news from AAA, CaraLucha Promociones, Chilanga Lucha Libre, and more!:



... and here's an exclusive interview with South African-born wrestler and AAA and Lucha Underground regular: Angelico!



No comments:

Post a Comment