Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Bound For Glory 2014 Predictions!

Three Way for the X Division Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Low Ki vs. Kaz Hayashi

First off, let me just say that these three men are definitely on my Top 20 (haha) list when it comes to the top high-flying, high-octane wrestlers in the world. Two of the competitors in this match know what it’s like to hold X Division gold. Samoa Joe is a five-time champion, while Low Ki is a two-time champion. Kaz Hayashi, a Puroresu veteran who’s never held the X Division title, will definitely prove to be the “wild card”  of this match.

Winner: I’m taking a risk and I’m going with Low Ki on this one (Sorry, Joe and Hayashi)

Grudge Tag Team Match:
The Great Muta & Tajiri vs. James Storm & The Great Sanada

Oh, the ultimate disgrace that The Great Sanada has put over Japan. After receiving the support and endorsement of the legendary Keji Mutoh, famously known as The Great Muta, there’s only one thing that can take place to stick it to Sanada: Revenge. With “The Tarantula” Tarjiri by his side, will The Great Muta finally get his hands on the young man that betrayed his country?

Winner: Although I’m truly gunning for Tajiri & The Great Muta, I will have to (reluctantly) go with Storm & The Great Sanada.

Singles Match:
Ethan Carter III vs. Kyoto Hama
Hmm… really liking the interpromotional theme that Bound For Glory is taking on. The main facts I have to point out on this is the fact that Ethan Carter III has yet to be pinned or submitted, while on the other hand, Kyoto Hama has the inevitable task of being the first to defeat EC3 since the beginning of his tenure in TNA.

Winner: Kyoto Hama getting a win? Sorry, I think not. EC3’s got this one.



Tag Team Match:
Team 3D (Bully Ray & Devon) vs. Abyss & Tommy Dreamer

Bound For Glory is definitely a huge night for Team 3D. Not only will they be the first tag team to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame, but they have the chance to decimate the unlikely team of Abyss & Tommy Dreamer. 3D definitely has the advantage, and I’m really amped to see some tables come into the match as well!

Winner: Team 3D… OH, MY BROTHER, TESTIFY!

Interpromotional Singles Match:
Kazma Sakamoto vs. MVP

Yes, another interpromotional match! Coming into this match, MVP is definitely no stranger to the Puroresu style of wrestling. Before he was the ultimate heel in TNA, he had a successful stint with New Japan Pro Wrestling, which capped off with him becoming the inaugural IWGP Intercontinental Champion (a title which will go on the have a rapid growth of prestige).As for Sakamoto, he has the chance to defeat one of the top talents in TNA right now.

Winner: MVP’s got this, yo.

Interpromotional Singles Match:
Manik vs. Minoru Tanaka

Seems like James Storm’s Redneck Revolution’s got a lot on their hands, but in my honest opinion, Manik has a deadly task at hand. Minoru Tanaka is without a doubt one of the most dangerous men to ever step foot in a Puroresu ring. Will Manik be able to gain the upper hand against Tanaka?

Winner: Going for broke and I’m going with Tanaka for this one.

Knockouts Championship:
Havok (c) vs. Velvet Sky

Dude, really?! We already know the outcome of this.

Winner: Havok… Duh!

Tag Team Match:
Andy Wu and El Hijo del Pantera vs. Novus (Jiro Kuroshio and Yusuke Kodama)
To be honest, I have got to do some research before I go making assumptions about either of these teams. Although, my familiarity is more on the side of Andy Wu & El Hijo del Pantera.

Winner: Since I’m more familiar with them, I’ll go with  Andy Wu & El Hijo del Pantera

This is it for me! Bound For Glor goes down on Sunday, October 12th at 8 pm live on PPV! Want more from me? Be sure to check into this website and follow me on Twitter @KiannaFury!


No comments:

Post a Comment