Tuesday, October 28, 2014

El Rey's Network "Lucha Underground" Previews!

     


    Tomorrow is the night! After months of rumors, speculation, and anticipation (if you’re a Lucha Libre fan like myself), the new professional wrestling promotion now known to us  as Lucha Underground will now begin airing on television on the El Rey Network. However, I must give you guys a few pointers:

     First off, Lucha Underground is a promotion that fuses Lucha Libre with the American styles of professional wrestling. So, do not be surprised when you see top Indy talents such as: Prince Puma (known as Ricochat), Shawn Hernandez, and Johnny Mundo (Former Johnny Nitro/John Morrison in the WWE). The talents will feature talent from the Mexican-based promotion AAA, and to be perfectly honest, the one that pops into my heads at the moment is Sexy Starr. However, female talent from the Indy circuit will be on as well: Ivelisse, Angela Fong, and Catrina (formerly Maxine in the WWE). Another thing you should watch out for is providers. El Rey Network is a new channel and from what I seen, it it is on cable, but Satellite I’m not so sure about. Also, check the time. It depends on where you live of course, but you can get mixed up if you go by someone else’s time. For example, where I live, it comes on at 8pm, but it comes on at 7pm at some other places. Lastly, the show will air on Spanish network UniMas beginning on Saturday, November 1st, 2014, but this will be in SPANISH. With that being said, if you’re planning on watching the show, keep these things in mind.

    I am very excited to see how Lucha Underground does things. From the matches to the division names I’m amped for it; and if it’s very good, I may just replace Impact Wrestling (which comes on at 9pm, but still…) with Lucha Underground as my wrestling show for Wednesdays. Be on the lookout for results and news for this company and other wrestling-related topics as I am working on expanding my blog from just WWE, TNA, NXT and ROH. Thanks guys 

Check out these awesome previews on the El Rey Network YouTube channel:



Be sure to check them out on Social Media for the latest updates!




El Rey Network's Official Website:Lucha Underground on El Rey Network



No comments:

Post a Comment