Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Hell in a Cell 2013 Predictions




  1. Pre-Show: Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel vs Big E. Langston:
This all started when Paul Heyman called Big E. a "mediocre NXT rookie". This set Big E. off and he attacked Axel, thus turning face for the first time in his WWE career. I REALLY want Langston to win, because Axel's reign has been equivalent to Alberto Del rio's title reign: UNEVENTFUL! So, I'm with Big. E. THREE AIN'T ENOUGH  MAN, I NEED FIVE!

Winner: Big E. Langston, New Champion

2. Divas Championship: A.J. Lee vs Brie Bella

To be perfectly honest, I kinda like this rivalry. Tamina's getting a little push and Brie's showcasing some new moves in the ring. I would liek to see Brie as the new champion, not because I like her, it's because I feel that the whole A.J. Lee thing is winding down for the time being. With that being said, I'm with Brie Bella.

Winner: Brie Bella, New Champion

3. Los Matadores vs The Real Americans

Primo & Epi... I mean Los Matadores have been on a roll. But, you also have to watch out for Cesaro's big swing, and that mini Minotaur known as "El Torito". But, since I'm not really hype for this match, I end it with saying that I'm with Los Maadores... OLE!

Winner: Los Matadores

4. Triple Threat/WWE Tag Team Championship: Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs The Shield (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs The Usos

I'm looking forward to this match more than any other. This one should be exciting to watch. Well, Rhodes marks get mad at  me all you want, but I'm torn with  The Usos & Shield members, Rollins & Reigns. Need I remind you of the sensational match these two teams had at the Money In The Bank Pre-Show? Anyways, this whole corporate storyline is NOT over. It's like a back-and-forth war, a counter for each attack. Also, the Rhodes and The Usos may be against The Shield, but at the end of the day, they all have massive egos (in this business, who doesn't), and they will clash whether you like it or not. Either way, I think the titles are going to change hands.

Winner: Usos or The Shield, New Champions

5. 2-on-1 Handicap Match: CM Punk vs Paul Heyman & Ryback

I'm gonna admit, like the tag team title match, I was torn between picking. The whole buildup to this match is pure magic, especially with crafty work of Heyman and Punk, respectively. But, since I mark for Punk like crazy, I'll go with him.

Winner: CM Punk

6. World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio

Ah, typical WWE. Calling on "Superman" John Cena to save the ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if he did become a 14-time World Champion at Hell in a Cell. But, on the bright side of things, this gives WWE a chance to finally get the title off of Del Rio. So, I'm with Cena.

Winner: John Cena, New Champion

7. Hell in a Cell/WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton (with Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee)

Welp, Vacant's long tite reign comes to an end tonight. This match should be a great one, because of the builup and previous matches. I wonder how Shawn Michaels is going to play out in this match: will he be fair? Or will he follow by Triple H's side? We'll have to find out. Until then, I'm with Daniel Bryan. YES! YES! YES!

Winner: Daniel Bryan, New Champion


No comments:

Post a Comment