Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Bound For Glory 2013 Predictions

This will be taking the place for Impact Wrestling Results!


  1. 4 Way #1 Contenders Match for the World Tag Team Championship (Pre-Show): The Bromans vs  Bad Influence vs Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero vs Joseph Park & EY
This match to me should be entertaining (at the expense of E.Y./Park and The Bromans). But, Bad Influence won a non-title match against James Storm & Gunner to be apart of the Bound For Glory Series. Also, Hernandez & Chavo began to taunt their tag title reign. I'll go with Bad Influence for this one.

Winner: Bad Influence

2. 3 Way/Knockouts Championship: ODB vs Brooke vs Gail Kim

FINALLY! ODB wins her 4th KOs Title. But, with Lei'D Tapa on the loose, I don't think there will be a sure winner for this. Tapa attacked ODB 2 weeks prior and she's also attacked Velvet Sky. With that in mind, will she attack ODB so either Brooke or Gail can gain the upper hand or will she just after anyone she pleases? Still, I'll go with ODB.

Winner: ODB retains

3. Sting vs Magnus

There has been some tension between the two Main Event Mafia members lately. Magnus is tired of being on the losing side every since his Bound For Glory dream was broken. Recently, Sting tried to help Magnus in his match against Bully Ray, but it all backfired when Bully Ray picked up the win. I don't know why, but I feel that this may end up with Magnus turning heel and ultimately leaving the Main Event Mafia. With that being said, I'll go with Magnus.

Winner: Magnus (Heel turn?)

4. World Tag Team Championship: James Storm & Gunner vs Winners of the Pre-Show match

Well, in this one I see that advantage in Storm & Gunner, but I have a feeling that Bad Influence are going to come out top and try to gain the upper hand by adding Bobby Roode to the mix. But, I'll go with Storm & Gunner retaining, just to see how my predictions play out. :-)

Winner: James Storm & Gunner retain

5. Ultimate X/X Division Championship: Manik vs Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe vs Chris Sabin vs Austin Aries

This is the match I'm very excited for. Featuring a first time competitor in Jeff Hardy, Two X Division originals in Joe and Sabin, current champ Manik, and longest reigning X Champion and the creator of "Option C". Call me stupid, but I see Sabin winning the title for a 7th time. Why? I want to see how this heel thing play out and also see if he can successfully use "Option C" to win his second World Championship. I d these predictions for fun, so I'll go with Sabin.

Winner: New Champion, 7th time, Chris Sabin

6. Bobby Roode vs Kurt Angle

Since the mockery of Kurt Angle's Hall of Fame Induction, Kurt Angle will love nothing more than to get his hands on the self-professed "It Factor of Professional Wrestling". At first, I saw Bobby Roode winning this match, but when Kurt Angle is back and stronger than ever, there's no stopping the Olympic Gold Medalist. So, I'll go with the new TNA Hall of Famer.

Winner: Kurt Angle

7. TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Bully Ray vs A.J. Styles

I SERIOUSLY believe that this is a parody of CM Punk rebelling against WWE authorities. Punk's contract was almost expired as well. A.J. is also going down the same path as Punk. Punk won the WWE title the night his contract expired, defeating John Cena. I believe that Styles will do the same. This build-up is very good and I hoping that Styles will finally win the title after over 3 years of not being the World Champion. STYLES ALL THE WAY!!!

Winner: New Champion, A.J. Styles


No comments:

Post a Comment