Sunday, August 17, 2014

WWE Summerslam LIVE Results for August 17th, 2014

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my LIVE results for the 27th annual Summerslam! It's up and it's live, and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I am doing this! Stay tuned!


Pre-Show: 
  1. Rob Van Dam defeated Cesaro via the 5-star Frog Splash.
  2. A video package of Brock Lesnar vs John Cena is shown. Brock has his sights on the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and doesn't care what anyone thinks.
Show Time!!!
  1. Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz (c) to win the title
  2. Divas Championship: Paige defeated A.J. Lee (c) to win the title
  3. Flag Match: Rusev (w/ Lana) defeated Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter)
  4. Lumberjack Match: Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose after an interference from Kane causes a huge distraction among the lumberjacks
  5. Bray Wyatt defeated Chris Jericho
  6. Stephanie McMahon defeated Brie Bella after Nikki attacks her own sister then Stephanie hits the Pedigree.
  7. Roman Reigns defeated Randy Orton with his patented Spear.
  8. WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) defeated John Cena (c) to win the title
Thoughts?

What a PPV! It was definitely NOT what I expected! I mean, we have three new champions, a sister turning on her own blood to join the ranks of The Autority and now we have a new and ferocious WWE World Heavyweight Champion to deal with. Through all of this, I really loved it. Half the matches on the card forced me to face my emotions, and when I thought the favorites were going to win (Dean Ambrose is a prime example), there was a twist that turned it in the favor of the heel. It's safe to say that The Authority has gained a new strand of power, and they seem unstoppable at this point. #


1 comment:

  1. I think I am stepping away from wrestling for now........I hate Lesnar always have always will....

    ReplyDelete