Friday, November 22, 2013

My Predictions for Survivor Series

Pre-Show:
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston

So, this all started when The Miz turned on Kofi Kingston in a tag team match against The Real Americans. That Wednesday after, he cost Kofi a match against Fandango. This makes him a heel once again and I'm actually glad he's heel again. I mean, that's his forte and always has been. So, I'm with The Miz for this one.

Winner: The Miz

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Big Show

I seriously saw this coming and I'm glad WWE's running with the ball on this one. This match has the perfect build-up behind it. Big Show being forced to knock out several wrestlers to keep his job, getting fired by Stephanie McMahon, costing Rollins & Reigns the WWE Tag Team titles, etc. Also, Randy's losing his foundation, his backbone called the Authority (and The Shield as well). This match is really a test of faith for Orton to see if he really can handle his own without any tomfoolery at ringside.

Winner: Can we give Big Show another World title reign? I sure would like to see that.

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio

Should I even be making a prediction for this one? This match's build-up is pretty suckish in my opinion. Just typical WWE calling on their Superman to up the ratings. This also shows how much the prestige of the World title has gone down over the years. With that being said, I'm with John Cena retaining.

Winner: John Cena retains

Tag Team Match:
CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs The Wyatt Family (Rowan & Harper)

This is one of the matches I'm most looking forward to. You have a rising trio on one side and a dream team on the other side. This match is sure to be one to remember. Although I would LOVE to see "The Best and The Beard" win, much like The Shield in their early days, The Wyatts may get this win in the bag to catapult their status as the new top notch trio in the WWE. I'm following the buzzards and I'm going with The Wyatts.

Winner: Rowan & Harper

10-Man Elimination Survivor Series Tag Team Match:
The Shield & The Real Americans vs Rey Mysterio, The Usos, Cody Rhodes & Goldust

YES! YES! YES! Finally, Rey Mysterio has made his long awaited return to the WWE, doing it in 619 styles taking out The Wyatt Family. This is another match I'm looking forward to, because I am a fan of all the guys participating. This match should heart-racing and fast paced, so I'll be all eyes for this one. Not going all into who's going be eliminated first, last or whatever- but I'm so with Myserio being the sole survivor because it's been almost a year!

Survivor(s): Rey Mysterio

Intercontinental Championship:
Big E. Langston (c) vs Curtis Axel

Let me first say that I totally marked out to the limit when Big E. won the title. The guy has so much potential and he has a very bright in WWE. Obviously, Big E. should retain so he can have a decent title reign. I'm with Big E.!

Winner: Big E. Langston retains

7-on-7 Survivor Series Divas Tag Team Match:
Total Divas (Natalya, The Bella Twins, The Funkadactyls, Eva Marie & JoJo) vs Divas Champion A.J. Lee, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Aksana, Alicia Fox & Summer Rae

The Divas division is in Total War over the fact that the Total Divas are supposedly "stealing the spotlight" to promote the reality TV show on E!-- I'm totally digging this, because not only are the Divas getting some more TV time, ALL of the Divas are involved in this. Much like the other Survivor Series match, not going into deep detail, but I feel that either Natalya, Brie Bella, or Naomi or any combo of the three are going to be the survivors of this match.

Survivor(s): Natalya, Brie Bella, or Naomi (or any combination of the three)

Be sure to tune into the PPV as well as the Pre-Show on Sunday, November 24th, 2013 all beginning at 7:30 with the Pre-Show on WWE.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment