Friday, October 9, 2015

Wrestler of the Day - 10/9: La Rosa Negra!

Today's Wrestler of the Day is the awesome female indy sensation, La Rosa Negra!


La Rosa Negra was recommended to me by a good friend of mine's so I decided to go with it. I actually first got a glimpse of La Rosa Negra during her tenure in the World Wrestling Council of Puerto Rico, where she a former three-time WWC Women's Champion. She has worked in numerous American independent circuit promotions, including SHINE and Pro Wrestling Syndicate. Now, she's on tour in Japan, where she is the current High Speed Champion for the all-female World Wonder Ring Stardom promotion. To be honest, I wish I would have known about her much earlier than I did did. She's the real deal. Don't believe me? Check out this match below:


No comments:

Post a Comment